255 10th Avenue
Year Built: 1898, per tax record
Square Feet: approx. 3355 (plus 1035 lower level) per floor plan artist
- Spacious seven-plus bedrooms, three and a half bath home on three levels
- Hardwood floors, high ceilings, and wonderful light throughout
- Elegant living room and double parlor
- Formal dining room
- Gourmet eat-in kitchen with deck to the garden
- Four large bedrooms and one split bath on the second floor
- Three bedrooms, one split bath, and an office on the top floor
- Top floor deck with steps to the garden
- Storage; laundry room
- Lower level office plus bathroom
- Spacious, enchanting garden
- Tree lined street in a cherished neighborhood near the shops and restaurants of the Inner Richmond, Laurel Village, and Clement Street
This impressive home displays the wonderful architectural features so beloved in a quintessential Queen Anne Victorian from the welcoming front porch, elegant double parlor, bay windows, delightful turret space, and grand garden. The home is abundant in space and period elegance. Recently upgraded, the home has a new roof and newer systems.
The bright entrance foyer is spacious and welcoming leading to the gracious living room with a curved window, high ceilings, hardwood floors, and wonderful architectural details. The double parlor is open. The formal dining room is spacious with a built-in hutch and sideboard. The eat-in kitchen is designed for a chef, with a professional stove and hood. The kitchen opens to the deck and the beautiful garden. The laundry is conveniently located in the kitchen. A powder room completes this floor.
There are five bedrooms on the second floor, with one split bathroom. All are bright and spacious with good closets.
There are three bedrooms plus a suite of offices on the top floor, and one split bathroom. The deck on the top floor has stairs leading to the garden.
A second laundry area is on this floor as well as an office and bath. In addition, there is tremendous storage and the possibility of a garage.
The landscaped garden is wide and beautiful with a handsome new fence. The front porch is warm and inviting.
- Fire sprinklers
- Attic space for development
- Garage potential
- New roof
- Two dishwashers
- Two sets of washers/dryers
Escrow: # 5672382– Kevin Thompson, First American Title. 415-796-6136.